Tuesday, December 25

F E S T I V I T I E S

So today was Christmas and I have had the best family day! All of my brothers came home for the day and my dad cooked the yummiest Christmas Dinner! I was lucky enough to get a Michael Kors watch, however so did half of the other teenage girls in England. I chose a different one to everyone else as I didn't want to look like a sheep haha. I also got loads of benefit cosmetics, soap and glory products and lots of sweets! The meal was definitely my favourite part of the day and my dad is an amazing cook! My amazing boyfriend also got me the cutest brown UGG slippers which are so cosy! Yesterday on Christmas eve me and my boyfriend went to Stockheld Park which i basically where you can ice skate and go to santa's grotto etc. it was extremely cute.











No comments:

Post a Comment